Denise Martinez Ruiz is an accomplished education professional with over two decades of experience across diverse educational settings, and she has recently joined the FourPoint Education Partners team as a subject matter expert. Denise’s expertise lies in science and health science education, and her unique perspective, derived from her experience as a science teacher, health science teacher, pharmacy technician, and assistant principal has made her a valuable asset in Career and Technical Education (CTE), specifically the P-TECH program model.
Denise’s educational journey has been marked by a rich tapestry of experiences, showcasing her unwavering dedication to advancing the field of education. Her career encompasses a wide spectrum of educational institutions, including public, private, post-secondary, and charter schools. Denise’s unwavering commitment to education, coupled with her diverse experiences and impressive achievements, positions her as a valuable asset at FourPoint Education Partners. Her dedication to shaping the future of education through innovative strategies, work-based learning, and strategic partnerships promises to make a lasting impact on the field.
Denise’s dynamic thinking and innovative approach to education have consistently yielded outstanding results. Her work in two medical-based P-TECH programs in San Antonio stands as a testament to her effectiveness:
– In one CNA-based P-TECH program, she achieved a remarkable 100% passing rate for all dual-credit students, underscoring her dedication to student success.
– In another program featuring five distinct medical pathways and partnerships with six prominent organizations in the San Antonio area, Denise played a pivotal role in creating a holistic and enriching educational experience.
- P-TECH Planning and Implementation
- Strategic Partnerships
- Work-Based Learning
- M.A. in Education with a concentration in Educational Administration from Concordia University
- Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician
- B.S. in Biology and a minor in Chemistry from the University of the Incarnate Word