Faith Connolly, Ph.D., has over 30 years of education research experience working in districts, state departments of education, and universities. She brings a wealth of experience and expertise to her work spanning across areas such as early childhood, school climate, college and career readiness, and college enrollment and completion. Her focus is on conducting research that can be used by practitioners and policymakers.
Dr. Connolly has held leadership positions in American Education Research Association (AERA), the National Directors of Research and Evaluation as well as the National Association of Assessment Directors. She has published in American Sociological Review, Educational Research, Journal of Education for Students Placed at Risk, Environmental Research, Prevention Science, and Phi Delta Kappa. She has presented nationally at AERA, APPAM, SREE, National Association for the Education of Young Children, Council of Great City Schools, and NCES.
- College and career readiness
- Early childhood education
- School climate and culture
- Bachelor of the Arts – Harvard University
- Master’s degree – Johns Hopkins University & University of Hartford
- Ph.D. in Public Policy from the University of Maryland