Dr. Ife Bell believes that “Leadership is a Lifestyle” and is dedicated to expanding individuals’ capacity to bring their very best selves to every aspect of their lives. She is a thought leader and compassionate coach with over 15 years of experience working with organizations, communities, education institutions, and nonprofits, to increase business performance and develop strategies that focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Ife’s career track shows measurable success working with organizations and C-level leaders to increase business performance. As Chief Strategy Officer for To Be Consulting, LLC, she develops strategies that promote leadership, diversity, equity, and inclusion across all levels of an organization. She holds a master’s degree in Executive Leadership & Organizational Change and is a certified John Maxwell Coach. Her passion for providing guidance and effective solutions has driven her to pursue a Doctorate in Organizational Development and Change from Bowling Green State University. She graduates in the summer of 2023.
- Leadership coaching & development
- Project management
- Public speaking & facilitation
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business
- Master of Science in Executive Leadership and Organizational Change – Northern Kentucky University
- Doctorate in Organizational Development and Change in Organizational Leadership – Bowling Green State University (2020-2023)