Isaac Torres has more than a decade of experience advancing postsecondary readiness through cross-sector collective impact collaborations. Based on his lived and professional experiences, he believes that postsecondary education can provide the resources and support necessary for any student to realize their most ambitious life goals.
Isaac has a professional background in research, education, and community engagement. He has co-authored peer-reviewed articles in the Teachers College Record and Intersections: Critical Issue in Education. Isaac is the Principal Consultant at Aquifer Equity and also serves as an Adjunct Instructor in the Center for Diversity & Gender Studies and the University College at Texas State University.
- Data collection and analysis
- Diversity, equity and inclusion training
- Strategic planning and neutral facilitation
- PhD in School Improvement from Texas State University, San Marcos
- MFA in Creative Writing from Texas State University, San Marcos
- BA in Communication Disorders and Sciences from the University of Oregon
- BA in Spanish from the University of Oregon